Contracts & Letters of Agreement
Always put it in writing
What goes into a contract with Usher Ink?
If you have your own contract template, it should include the following. If you’re new to this, we’ll tailor my template to accommodate your requirements.
- Introductory statement, the names of the parties entering into the agreement
- Outline of the scope of work (precise and accurate verbiage on what I have agreed to do)
- What I won’t do (scope creep – if it’s out of scope it’s a new negotiation)
- Payment information (including late payment terms)
- Deliverables and timelines
- Ownership of work produced
- Fees and terms of payment
- Termination clause (list the terms and conditions about how either of us can end the agreement)
- Signatures and dated
Letter of Agreement (LOA)
If you have more modest needs, an LOA may suffice.
- Services to be Provided
- Services Not Provided
- Final Deliverables
- Delivery Terms
- Payment Terms